Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anyone Can Do It

As the title of this post suggests, this is a room that is very easy to mimic, althought it can be deceiving, because this room has one thing that yours probably does not: simplicity. I would say nine out of ten people have way too much stuff packed into their bedroom. And I would love to say "Get rid of all that! Your room would look so much better." But, of course, I'm a hypocrite. I have two dressers, two bulky nightstands, a king size bed, a TV, and a gun cabinet in my master bedroom. So perhaps this simplistic room may be better for a guest bedroom. Just know that it would take minimal effort to achieve a look similar to the picture below. All you have to do is clear out the clutter. A nice bedframe, curtains, table lamp, and something to go over the bed (like this mirror) with just a few colors total.
Home Sweet Home via Decorology

No comments:

Post a Comment