Monday, May 30, 2011

Elizabeth Bauer Design & Random Thoughts

So this pretty much describes me perfectly right now...
by Therese Sennerholt

And this is extremely accurate...
byyourleave.tumblr.com via pinterest

And this is very inspiring...


Thanks to Elizabeth Bauer Design (top three images found via Gild and Grace)
I rediscovered how wonderful black and white can be paired with bright or pastel colors.
Umm, not to mention how that malachite sideboard is to die for.
I wonder if its real.

And a thought for the day...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cristina - Wondered if you'd seen this? It's your blog, only... I think someone else is running it?!
    http://newinteriordesignstyle.blogspot.com/

    PS They've done it to mine as well?!?

    xLouise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! How did you find this? What are you going to do about it? I am trying to report this issue to Google right now. They copied everything I ever wrote here!

    ReplyDelete