Monday, May 23, 2011

Yay

So, I successfully ruined my sheepskin, even though Louise of Table Tonic (http://tabletonic.blogspot.com/) posted on how to wash it. I should have read that first. Anyway, Lonny mag May/June 2011 (http://www.lonnymag.com/issues/28-may-june-2011-issue/pages/1) is pretty great. If you haven't heard, it is a free online magazine. They have a nice article on the French Quarter in New Orleans, which is #2 on my vacation wishlist, #1 being Salem, MA.
Anyway, here's a picture of a bedroom from the magazine that a friend of mine might like.

Also loving this room in Todd Alexander Romano's home, also via the latest Lonny.

And this bedroom in Caroline Robert's home, also via the latest Lonny.

And her breakfast nook, too.

And this bedroom in Raina Penchansky's home, via the latest Lonny.


Also, I am DYING to get these Lakkari curtains from Anthropologie, which are now on sale for $99 EACH, for my boring dining room. If only Anthropologie wasn't the most expensive store I love. I wish I had the talent to embroider plain white curtains to look like this. Yes, the blue design on these curtains is think embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment