Friday, August 12, 2011

WANT...desperately

I hate you Anthropologie. You make such pretty things and offer them at such ridiculous prices for the average person. Your sale section is no different. You're just like Horchow. But, oh, how I want the following items... *cough* anniversary is coming up *cough*
Mount Yotei pillow (Anthropologie sale section)
my sofa needs this
Lakarri Curtain (Anthropologie sale section, only teal color available)
my dining room needs these

Immured Agate Bracelet (Anthropologie sale section)
Chapter bracelet (Anthropologie sale section)
LOVE the white + agate

Above the Fray Cap (Anthropologie sale section)
I totally could've used this on Mackinaw Island...maybe for next year?


Floridian Oasis Heels (Anthropologie sale section)
I would need a size 41 in these, either color, although the darker one is nice =)
By the way this is actually a good price for heels...

And the MOST WANTED!
Stanzas Tunic (Anthropologie sale) size Large please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment