Sunday, January 30, 2011

Urban Outfitters Joy

The Antoinette fainting sofa comes in an array of colors and a few different fabric choices. I have the linen damask version.
 The "Home Sweet Home" whale painting is on its way to my house as I write this! Sorry the picture doesn't have better clarity.
 The beautiful gypsy chandelier would work perfectly in a little girl's room.
 The Jet Set storage bench comes in a few different options and would be perfect at the foot of my bed, or as extra seating and storage in the family room.


 The velvet pouf pillow works well in any room and comes in so many different colors. I'm thinking about getting the royal blue color for my master bedroom.
The birdcage hanging lamp
Whale bath mat
And the black and white Damsel wallpaper, which would be super cute and unexpected on ceiling of my main floor hallway, which is a very small space.

No comments:

Post a Comment