Sunday, April 3, 2011

Corkboard

I am in serious need of organization. Specifically, a corkboard to pin all my miscellaneous images that don't fit a certain category.
This is a nice corkboard used as an inspiration board from Traditional Home, found via Decorology. Inspirations boards and/or binders filled with ideas are great for remoldeling and reminders as you decorate your home. Even if you aren't planning on doing anything for a long time, if you collect images of what you like it will be easier to decide on things when the time comes.
When I get my very own corkboard (cheap looking but well priced at Walmart) it will go in my third bedroom over this vintage desk my husband got from who knows where. It served time as a laundry folding table in my basement before I began to see it as a desk. It is really beat up, but nothing a quick sanding and coat of paint can't take care of. Here it is in my kitchen. Unfortunately it also happens to make a great island. If only I had two.

No comments:

Post a Comment